PROPERTY OWNERS & PROPERTY MANAGERS
Spend more time on your core business and let us take the hassle out of your utility management and collections
- Your tenants pre-pay for their utility usage, thereby removing the risk of non-payment of utility bills and issues arising from billing discrepancies.
- Our solutions help to avoid the inconvenience and expense of unpaid utility bills, recovery of recurring fixed expenses and arrears.
- All funds collected are paid directly to the registered owner or manager monthly.
- Comprehensive automated vending reports and accessible technical support makes management of your site quick and effective.
- All clients are allocated a dedicated account manager to handle their profile.
- Call centre and after-hours support are available to your tenants.
- 24 hour access to purchasing nationwide
Our prepaid systems remove all the hassle of managing your utility collection while reducing the risk of loss through non-payment.
What is a prepaid electricity meter?
Most often, landlords or body corporates have prepaid meters installed in a property so that tenants or students can purchase their utilities on a pay-as-you-go basis. This ensures that the landlord, rental agency or body corporate is not liable for a hefty bill come month-end.
How does prepaid sub-metering work?
Prepaid sub-meters do not replace the council meters and are installed adjacent to the distribution board on the premises or next to the council meter. Tenants purchase a recharge voucher to get a set amount of electricity or water which is entered into the meter.
Call Us Today